Thread: Commitmant
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 05:17 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Where in the hell did I say it’s about me? I stated a fact. You’re the one making it about me.

I don’t begrudge Andrew anything. But I’ll damn sure state my opinion.

And he didn’t play for the “fans”. He played for MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars.

I don’t get this knee jerk need to defend the dude. He doesn’t need it.

I can respect the reasons behind his action while still hating the act itself. It doesn’t have to be either/or.

Go back to YOUR original statement. Last year you stated that he didn’t get as beat up as the years before so he should be OK. That’s a huge assumption which is not based upon fact. The fact is he hasn’t been able to practice. Even after going through a year where you claim he wasn’t as beat up and getting through the entire off-season, he was still not able to get his body ready to play in this current season.

Apparently all the possible money he could make playing the next five years was not enough motivation for him to get his mind ready to get his body into the shape it needs to be to play. Apparently he’s been going through physical rehab for about four straight years and he’s exhausted. Not just physically, but also mentally.