View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
tebow was fucking terrible. he didn't belong in the league as a qb. he couldnt play.

not sure how you still don't understand this but maybe i can spell it out for you or maybe have my daughter get her crayons and draw you a fucking picture.

kaepernick isn't a great qb. but he is good enough to be a backup. his play on the field isn't what is making him unemployed. the owners arent the racist ones. they are the scared ones.

they won't sign kap because all of the racist assholes that hate him now because he stood up for something they don't like. a bunch of outrage by morons that are completely clueless as to what he is actually protesting. guys like you that for some reason think racism doesn't exist or isn't prevalent anymore. it is the backlash the owners are afraid of. the backlash from racist fucks
I agree, it's all abut money for the owners, they're businessmen. Tebow got chance after chance, because even though most teams knew he sucked as a QB, each team he played for got to merchandise his jersey. I'm sure he made money for every team that gave him a shot.
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
Coltsalr (08-26-2017)