View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 12:30 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
I hear this yesterday. The Packers have had 30 straight years of first ballot HOF quarterback play, and they have 2 SB to show for it. Same as the Ravens who have nothing close to HOF quarterback play.
Sometimes I forget that it is a team sport. We had Manning/Luck for years with very little in championships to show.

There are a lot of former high draft choices available in free agency and thru trades if you believe the chatter. At least one of them, given the right circumstances, will probably be able to turn their careers around. Ballard/Reich will give these guys a long look. We should look everywhere in our search.

Bradshaw was a physical freak when he came out. Arm like a gun, big and athletic. Loved watching him throw the ball. I would love to have a guy as crappy as you guys think he was under center. Four super bowl wins in 6 years. Take that any day. We don't need a GOAT, just a guy who is good enough.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (02-21-2020), Puck (01-21-2020), Racehorse (01-21-2020), smitty46953 (01-21-2020)