Thread: Get vaccinated
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 04:04 AM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
He is just a beta cuck who will do whatever CNN tells him to do. He has no thought process of his own. He has no balls, and no spine.

When I first found this site many years ago from the Rats board it was full of cool m'fers, even the liberals had balls instead of manginas. Now it is overrun with hipsters and I'll pick up my ball and leave crowd. Not many of em know shit about football and just make themselves look retarded when trying to explain what the fuck they are typing. Most of the good ones are gone.
Yeah, I remember the old Rats board. One guy even challenged me to a fight, I showed up, he/she didn't. It was a person out of that shithole LA. Big talk, no action. Typical liberal chicken shit. I think his screen name was Appaloosa, or some name referring to a horse.

It really is sad that so many posters left this board, or were banned. You are right, there were some great ones here.

I personally wouldn't ban anyone, I would just challenge their stupidity. Having said that, this is still the best forum for Colts football. Me and Dam go back and forth against each other, but one thing I will say is that Dam knows his football, not as much as me though, LOL. God Bless America!