Thread: Get vaccinated
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Which makes you a fucking tool.

If you have CPOD, and you catch COVID-19 and you die it was the Covid that killed you. If you have a respiratory illness or other health issues it makes you a prime candidate to die from this virus. There are many medical issues that are managed by medication or good health practices, that allow people to live normal lives. I have a family member that has lupus, and without the vaccine their life is at risk with covid.

You don’t want to get a vaccine don’t.

It’s called Artificial selection. Dumb tools are going to die from this thing leaving only the smart people who could get in line and get a free shot.

One less dumb ass like you will be an improvement for everybody else. you have the means to save your own life and the lives of other people around you but you’d rather be an asshole on the Internet to people you don’t know.
I have read your replies on here. Calling me dumb and you smart is a fucking stretch. With the shit you listed a common cold can take you out. The flu can take you out as comorbidities. Quit watching CNN you fucking cuck, or Fox, or any of those drab "News" resources. Intelligence is dangerous. From what I can tell you are not at risk from it.

Psst, I am the same fucking asshole in real life that you despise here. The difference is, in real life you wouldn't have the cajones to say a fucking word to me.