Thread: Get vaccinated
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 08:57 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Died from Covid, or died with Covid? Big difference. For fucks sake if you fell off your roof and broke your neck, but had Covid they listed it as Covid death. I am going with the latter. If you're weak that is on you. I don't know you, so your health means shit to me. My lunch is more important than you.
Which makes you a fucking tool.

If you have CPOD, and you catch COVID-19 and you die it was the Covid that killed you. If you have a respiratory illness or other health issues it makes you a prime candidate to die from this virus. There are many medical issues that are managed by medication or good health practices, that allow people to live normal lives. I have a family member that has lupus, and without the vaccine their life is at risk with covid.

You don’t want to get a vaccine don’t.

It’s called Artificial selection. Dumb tools are going to die from this thing leaving only the smart people who could get in line and get a free shot.

One less dumb ass like you will be an improvement for everybody else. you have the means to save your own life and the lives of other people around you but you’d rather be an asshole on the Internet to people you don’t know.