View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 09:48 PM

Let me ask, how can Biden and Harris trample on constitutional rights? They would be checked by the courts just as any president would be. It comes down to YOUR view what is a constitutional right. All rights have limits. There are limits on the 2nd amendment that constitutional scholars disagree on. Hell, Supreme Court judges disagree on them. Biden can not do away with the 2nd amendment. He can chip around the fringes at areas some think are protected and others think aren’t. But any insinuation he will write an executive order that would do away with it is complete and utter BS. And if he tried it would be quickly struck down in the courts.

As to Trump, he has infringed on the constitution in plenty of ways in many people’s opinions. Including the courts. His Muslim ban? Struck down as initially written. His attempt to meddle with the census? Currently rejected as done. He won on his side stepping the constitution by declaring an emergency for his wall funding. I personally can’t wait for Democrats to do the same when in power. Jesus fucking Christ, he’s blatantly asked foreign governments to interfere in our elections. But I suppose that doesn’t matter as long as he supports the unrestricted interpretation of the 2nd amendment. Well, except his bump stock ban. Does that make him guilty of trampling on, what to you seems to be, the only important part of the constitution?