View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 02:58 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

I get being pissed after the Jax game. How about being pissed that Kelly was the third worst center in the league in pass blocking (he also was that before his tragedy) or that we were like 30th in pass blocking. Overall our defense was ok but we sucked on 3rd downs and really sucked in the 4th quarter. Whoever is our QB next year it won't be a 'franchise' QB and even if it was we had one for two decades and got one Super Bowl our of it. The two we won we had a mediocre QB (against Dallas Unitas was a shell of himself and nobody would claim Earl Morrall was a frachise QB, we beat Chicago in a freaking downpour where QB play was minimized). And as for the Jax game, if the freaking defense had not let a rookie QB walk down the field and gain confidence immediately who knows how things would have turned out. Wentz was shit, I don't like him at all but you need to get rid of almost the entire team if you want to clean house of people who shit the bed in Jacksonville. I'm not claiming this is a good option, but to me it sucks less than the alternatives. Not happy at all where we are.