View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
1) vontae davis is still a top ten cb in this league. colts fans judge cb's way too harshly

2) olber can not just but pushed aside for other positons. it is by far our biggest need and we don't need 1. we need 2 or 3

3) this team can't afford to take a rb in the first round. typical colts fan bullshit. all offense all the time. it has been the same for 15 years. constantly wanting to put the defense on hold for 1 more offensive piece.
I haven't followed the RB Cook too closely, but I hear he has some off field issues. Don't want to invest in a head case in the first round. I agree with you, I believe we really do need to address the defense heavily this year . I would not draft an OLB in the 1st unless he is graded as a first round pick. I would take a guy like cornerback Lattimore over OLB's that are projected to be 2nd and 3rd round picks because we can't keep fucking up first round picks.
Sign one or two quality free agent defensive players and pay them. We need to quit half assing it like Griggs did bringing in marginal players. Last but not least, Pagano needs to get the fuck out of here, otherwise nothing else really matters.

Last edited by Spike; 02-04-2017 at 06:13 PM.