View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I don't agree with everything Trump says or tweets. Is he a liar and a con man, hell yes he is. But what politician isn't?

Do you really think the democrats give two shits about you?????

I live in California and it is run by democrats. Newsome, Waters, Harris, Pelosi etc... SF use to be a great city and now there is shit on the sidewalks.

I only voted for Trump because I hated that corrupt POS Hillary. I personally don't trust anyone in the political arena. The only one I know who I can trust is myself. I just don't like the leftist agenda. Maybe I am just stupid and my wife would probably agree with you, well, not probably, she would definitely agree with you all.

Look Maniac, I only want what is best for this country and I am sure you feel the same way. Is Trump perfect, hell no he's not. He's just better than some of the democrats running against him. That's my final word on the subject.
Spike, Joe Biden's spent the entirety of his political career smack dab in the middle of the Democratic party. If he is elected President, he's not going to, all of a sudden, become the reincarnation of Joe Stalin.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kray007 For This Useful Post:
JAFF (09-09-2020)