View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
I'd like to see what your opinions are on what effect this pandemic will have on the upcoming season. I have a hard time seeing 60,000 people jammed into a stadium before we have a vaccine for this bitch. I doubt they play the season. If we don't, how would that change how you-as a football team-manage this year? It will tax front offices and give organizations with a great management team a huge leg up on 2021 as they will have two years to put their stamp on the team. If there is no college football (I would say this is almost a given) then the 2021 draft becomes a huge crap shoot (how would you even decide the order?). Gonna be interesting
You won't see a vaccine for 18 months. If they can get this thing under control in the next 2 months, we will see, if they allow personal interaction.

I had to run to Indy to fix a daughters car. I couldn't hug her when we were done. Indy is a hot spot. IU Med (Methodist) and other hospital in the area are all hands on deck. Any doctor who can stand a shift in the ER's and wards is there. No elective ANYTHING. The ER people are exhausted.