View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 02:13 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,059 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
What’s your opinion of Herbert?
I don’t have questions about his leadership, I think he is just more quiet than some. But that team responded to him in his bowl game so I think they do like and respect him.

I think Oregon was hamstrung by their offensive system some. It’s not that good and uses a lot of horizontal passing. They had better RBs than wr’s. I think they could have molded the system around him more. He is accurate around the short to intermediate range, makes good decisions generally. Arm strength should be good enough. They just don’t throw deep much. He is smart and won the academic heisman, 4.01 gpa. So he should do things like make line calls which he did not do in college.

He was meh against Auburn, but great in his bowl game. He finished the second half of the season strong and played well to close out the year. His rating went up because of it. He is just inconsistent for me and it just seems something is missing. He could be suffering from over analysis, he has been around awhile. I want to see how he does at the senior bowl and combine.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 01-10-2020 at 01:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
rm1369 (01-09-2020)