View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 03:37 PM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
The Texans think their window is now and they will break the bank open to resign as much talent as they can. Clowney is a physical marvel, but he had to learn technique and skill. He is still growing I guess you could say, but he also has a talented defense around him.

The Jags also think their window is now and I don't like the idea that Foles is likely going there. They are dangerous with a good QB. Although they are still weak in the WR dept, but Foles throws a catchable ball and shouldn't be a huge problem.

I think we need a 3 down player at the 3-tech. We can move guys around But Autry is an end and only goes inside on passing downs. We need beef and talent in the middle to build around. Another end would be nice too. The OSU DT is versatile and can play inside and out, match him with Tillery and I think we would have a nice Dline group to grow with.

I don't mind Abrams at safety. I thought he looked good when I watched a few MSU games. Lit a couple people up with hits. But that seems like a luxury pick when we really need more pressure up the middle and from the ends. Unless these guys are going to suddenly go nuts like the pats defense did in the playoffs. Also there are some decent options for safety on the market. It was a bad market for safety last year, but there were some decent guys available.
Are you saying that Autry "should" be an end who moves inside on passing downs? He always lined up inside in 2018.