View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 11:22 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
To recap the day:

I love the Ya-Sin pick. Immediate upgrade at CB4 and potential CB1 in a couple years. A lot of growth potential there with a high floor. He’ll contribute this year.

Banogu is intriguing, but it worries me that they don’t have a more defined vision for his role. Seems like they like him and his athleticism and hope Eberflus can make it work. As I said, I’m intrigued, but this one has some bust potential. I feel the other picks have safer floors. As GBB said, this at least tells us they want to be more multiple, especially when coupled with the Ya-Sin pick. 2019 could be a de facto redshirt year.

Campbell is a dream fit for this offense. Reich must be giddy tonight. Also, don’t forget about the upgrade he provides in the return game. Love the value of getting him at 59. He’ll make a difference even if he doesn’t touch the ball (though Reich will make sure he gets 8-10 touches a game in 2019).

I really like Okereke. He’s likely LB2 is sub packages early and could definitely unseat Walker in 2020.

Ballard said Ben can play all the LB positions as can Leonard and Walker. He said he will most likely start out at SAM and then possibly MLB. He also said he can move him down to DE to rush the passer. I like this pick a lot, so he'll probably be a bust.