View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 12:34 PM

Thanked 1,197 Times in 528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
One of the Cleveland pics is a QB. So is the Jets pick at 3. Giants pick is a toss up - should be a QB, but it’s far from a given. They’ve been linked with all three non QBs. I doubt the Broncos go QB after free agency. They are making a last run with their remaining core. So 2 that surely look like QB, one that’s 50/50 and two others I don’t think will be unless their is a trade. Not impossible to see 4 QBs, but I’ll still stick with my guess of 3. And even if there are 4 QBs taken, pass rushers are typically valued much higher than both rbs and guards in the modern NFL. I’d love for Chubb to be available at 6, but it would be pretty surprising to me.
I agree.

As much as it pains me to say it, trading for 3x 2nd round pick to drop 3 spots pretty much doomed us from getting Chubb.

Now, Nelson + 3 2nd round picks is a pretty nice consolidation prize for Chubb if that happens. If not Nelson, then I hope that we can trade down again and target Edmunds or Smith at LB. Both have the athleticism to be our Brian Urlacher for the next decade.

Walk Worthy,
The Following User Says Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Chaka (03-26-2018)