View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 10:05 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
I just can't see how 4 QBs don't go Top 5. You have 4 of the QB neediest teams in the league in the Top 5, with Cleveland picking twice. NYJ moved up specifically for a QB, and I can't see Gettleman or Elway being dumb enough to pass on their chance at a franchise QB. That leaves Cleveland to pick one of Barkley or Chubb, and I can't see them not picking Barkley. Further, I can't see Elway picking Chubb with Allen or Mayfield sitting there. He doesn't believe in Case Keenum enough to learn his name for his introductory press conference. There's no way he'll take Chubb over a QB.
Dam if you were a Cleveland fan you would still want Chubb.

I think Cleveland goes Barkley with their 1st and Chubb at 4 if th Giants dont pick him.

Chubb wont be there at 6. If Ballard was all in on Chubb he wouldnt have traded out of 3.

He knows there are more needs than just one player.

If Chubb is on the board and he gets an offer to move down and pick up a couple of 1st (Buffalo) and 2nd and a 3rd in the process He will do it. It's the smart thing to do.

No one player in this draft is going to change this team. But multiple 1st 2nd and 3rd rounders will.