Thread: Get vaccinated
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
What you don’t seem to grasp is that the majority of the people have a right to be protected. Kids of that group of people went to school and then spread it to other students. That is absolutely unacceptable.

You don’t wanna wear a mask fine don’t send your kids to school let them learn remotely. Have your groceries delivered. But for gods sake’s you don’t expose other people because of your ignorance or your stupidity.

This isn’t a political argument you jack ass. This is a health issue a public health issue. And the rights of those who want to remain healthy cannot be outweighed by those who can’t use good judgment. We’ve put people in jail for intentionally passing the AIDS virus. The isolated people who spread typhoid knowing they were caring it and did not take precautions.

You have the right to be an asshole but we have a right for you to keep your being an asshole to yourself
You made it political when you insisted people do what they don't want to do simply cause you and your friends are pussies. Stay in the fucking house and die a slow death from fear. Don't insist anyone do as you desire. When that happens you run into people like me. I am not pleasant when you dumb asses insist that I be as scared as you. I am pretty sure I already explained this to you, but since you have the comprehension skills of a 5 year old, I'll run it by ya one last time. I do not owe you, or anyone a fucking thing. If you go out and I go out, you assume the risk. It is not my job, or responsibility to protect your health. That is solely on you. I don't know you, or give a shit about you, so, once again in the grand scheme of things, my lunch decision is more important to me than you. You're vaccinated and wear your bedazzled washrag on your face. You're protected? Why do you give a fuck if anyone else is? Fucktards like you never want this shit to end simply because you will no longer be the best at following the rules.

If you ever want an education on mask and their proper usage, let me know and I will give you one. I taught 30 hour OSHA and lead paint abatement. A third of my classes were on mask, microns and their ability as a stand alone barrier to prevent contamination. I can give you a hint. Those little blue things and the bedazzled washrags are as useless as you.