Thread: Get vaccinated
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Criticizing is different from attacking. I have a problem with people who refuse to listen to reason and ignore the safety of others and put other people at risk. There’s a small church group a block and a half from my house. At the height of the pandemic they’re open church services a big meal afterwards and no one was wearing masks. 35 of the 50 people got sick and two of them died.

It could’ve been avoided, by simple safety standards. It’s a damn shame and it makes me crazy because nobody had to die by just simply listening to reason and sound medical advice.

If I’m going to tag anybody I’m gonna go after the people who say it’s the right not to wear a mask. You don’t have the right to spread a disease and that’s well understood through human history of this country. Your individual rights do not allow you to risk the health of others.

I am especially pissed off at Republican representatives who refuse to wear masks while at Congress. We have a health crisis going on and the best way to help people stay healthy is to wear a mask in public. And they can’t leave by example? The republican party politicize the stupid thing and he put a lot of people at risk and it makes it very hard for me to stay a member of this party when they do every damn damn thing possible to make it worse.

And this isn’t the first time the Republican party has been at the lead of a health crisis that they made worse. Go back to the aids epidemic, the Reagan administration did absolutely nothing for several years and now we have this plague upon the nation and the world because they chose not to do anything.

History is on my side. The longer a nation takes to be proactive with a health crisis, the better the results when they gain control of the situation.
It was their choice to do so and absolutely none of your fucking business. Adults assumed the risk of going out unprotected. They knew the consequences of a 99.23% survivable virus and their faith was stronger than their fear. What the fuck can't people grasp with this decision. Nobody prevents you from wearing a mask, and you don't have the right to make them. You fucking obtuse idiot.