Thread: Get vaccinated
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 12:17 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
You attacked churches. What other conclusion could be made?
I stated factual information, churches who have not require masks have caused outbreaks of covid. All that singing in a closed environment. They have resisted vaccination so why be shocked that they are catching AND spreading the virus.

A church is NOT God. Its a group of imperfect people, who have refused to listen to facts. I dont believe in faith healing. I do believe in divine inspiration, as in developing a vaccine in record time and with great results.

Want to know why the catholic church has so many child molester priests? The adults would not question the church. Hey what would Jesus do? If you read the Bible he physically drove out the money changers and priests that disobeyed God.

I think for myself, and dont let others do it for me. The virus is of Earth and WE must deal with a medical emergency with MEDICINE. I do my best for the right reasons, and Gods lessons guild the way. Calling people stupid for trying to solve a medical emergency with political rhetoric, is me being blunt and honest.

Pray all you want, but the only way to stop this pandemic is with science.