Thread: Stfu!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Will you all please STFU about the vaccine!!!!!!

It is a personal choice Respect that!!!!!!

I served in the USMC and the USAF for the rights of each and every one of you to be able to make YOUR OWN choice Whether it be kneeling for the anthem to getting or not getting the shot. How many others on here can say that????

I will NEVER tell someone to get or not get the shot.

If you have the shot you are protected (right?) If someone doesn't they are not! WTF should you care!!!!!

All of this is getting to be ridicules. TALK FOOTBALL or it gets moved to the general discussions area (smack shack)

Not censoring. Just tired of this bull shit in EVERY thread!!!

You be you. let others be them. Enough said
I served in the USMC as well. I 100% agree they should have the right to choose. Doesn’t mean I won’t criticize them for what I see as a selfish or ignorant choice. I support players rights to have sex and have kids but that doesn’t mean I haven’t criticized Antonio Cromartie for having 14 kids with 8 different women. Since when does freedom to do something mean freedom from criticism or judgement?

And it is a huge football story that’s primarily why it’s talked about. Nearly every aspect of the season will be touched by these guys “person choices”. Every game day will be subject to some of the most important players being sidelined unexpectedly hours or a couple days before kickoff. 53 man roster discussion? Affected by players vaccine decisions. Game one matchup with Seattle? Affected. How good of a season will Taylor have? Starting LT, LG, and C have all already missed time for their choice. These supposed high character players have made covid and vaccines the single biggest factor in the season. That makes it a major football story.

Not to mention their attitudes are literally killing people. Go read the story from Texas of the vet who died from fucking gallstones because they couldn’t find him an ICU bed in time. Ignorance and selfishness should be called out even if I support people’s rights to be that way.

Last edited by rm1369; 09-02-2021 at 08:14 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
Chromeburn (09-02-2021), Colts And Orioles (09-02-2021), Coltsalr (09-06-2021), HoosierinFL (09-02-2021), nate505 (09-02-2021), Oldcolt (09-02-2021), omahacolt (09-04-2021), rcubed (09-02-2021)