View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 12:14 PM

Thanked 1,667 Times in 797 Posts

Its hard for me to not believe that was scripted, and I hate saying that because it sounds like a conspiracy nut. But it felt like a passing of the baton from Belicheck to Vrabel with that run the time down with multiple penalties nonsense. Plus the offside by the Pats during that sequence was so unnecessary, how did that happen?
Since when do pats receivers drop so many easy passes? Brady looked disinterested from the very start, both in his expressions on the sideline as well as what looked like a complete lack of effort on his part on the field. He looked like a defeated boxer who knows he has to take a fall in the 7th round and is just hanging around until its over.

Plus, the pick 6, the exact same play occurred earlier, with a tipped pass (another uncharacteristic drop) going to the DB, who dropped it, and it was like they just repeated it again like it was supposed to happen.
If the Titans win the superbowl, then I'm prone to believe this even more. It is too similar to the 2001 Pats when Brady stepped in for Bledsoe and took them all the way. Now the Titans under Vrabel, who was on that 2001 team, gets Tannehill to step in for Mariota.