View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 07:50 PM

I am much more encouraged this week than last week.

I really think the D is on the right track and last week was just an coaching embarrassment due to not wanting to start Wilson and Hooker. Once Vontae Davis is back I really think the secondary is pretty solid. Even on the play for the long TD today, the coverage was there, was a great pass and catch. Multiple plays where the secondary knocked the ball away.

The one downside was they dropped two easy INTs, both deep in AZ territory and both probably could have been return TDs.

The problem is the LBers still cannot cover underneath or over the middle worth shit. Kills them. And still not enough of a consistent pass rush

The run D has been solid two games in a row. The DL is much improved.

Brissett did better than I expected. The WRs killed him. Moncrief dropped three key passes. Sucked awful today. TY HAS to get that first down, you can stumble there.

OL is still bad. Kelly returning will help, but its still a work in progress, as it has been for 5+ years now.

The upside so far is : the division still sucks. Three teams at 1-1 Houstons office still stinks. Not sure if anyone else watched Watson against Cincy, he doesn't look that good. The one long TD run and not much in the air. The two losses are nonconference games so far, those are the least important, still only one game back in the division, its still very winnable.

This is a game where if Luck plays I think its an easy win.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
apballin (09-18-2017), bertjones (09-17-2017), Racehorse (09-17-2017), sherck (09-18-2017), YDFL Commish (09-17-2017)