View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:39 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,676 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indycolts2 View Post
That last point you make is why I'm hoping Campbell gets healthy and becomes the weapon Colts brass envisioned and Funchess as well. I refuse to take shots at those receivers who are available because it seems they always are but Campbell/Funchess were supposed to be game changers and if faced with a top defense and having to pass in order to win JB needs them out there.
Funchess likely will become an outlet on blitz downs with mancoverage. Parris seems like a gadget weapon right now. He can run deep but JB has trouble knowing when to pull the trigger on those deep balls and is late often in his timing. Still should be a bit better with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indycolts2 View Post
I hope we get to find out. I'm always intrigued by the mentality of QB's who feel setting the new bar is more important than still getting generational wealth yet making sure the team can still maneuver and not be handicapped by their contract.
Who does this? I can think of Brady and that’s it. Everyone else wants to get paid just like any other industry.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 10-22-2019 at 02:42 PM.