View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 11:58 AM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
Eberflus was a Ballard signing. He was on staff as part of the McDaniels debacle. They are also running a defense with nearly zero effective edge rush. It’s going to have holes. I’m not suggesting they are doing great by any means, I’m just pointing out again that Reich is the scapegoat for an issue that is squarely on Ballard. His coaching hire he hasn’t given the most important element to, yet it’s all Reich’s fault. Ballard is made of Teflon in Colts world.
Very fair points. And if Ebersuck is doing Ebersuck things because Ballard hired him and Frank is just letting him do Ebersuck things, then that again, is on Reich for not stopping him.

Ballard has swung and missed badly, DE is a disgrace. Acknowledged. Not one of the swing and miss DE's is responsible for JT getting 16 damn carries in the game. The only one responsible for that, is Reich. We have lots of problems, and paramount amongst them, is our coach who helps other teams to exploit our weaknesses.

Please re-watch the end zone INT. Reed, gets trampled, I mean demolished. I don't even blame Wentz on that INT. He gets sacked- safety we punt, game over. He throws the ball at the feet of the OL, safety we punt, game over. Yeah there is a small window where he could have thrown it at the feet of MAC and he should have.

However the blame, the blame is on the idiot OC who also happens to be the HC, who calls that type of insane play from the two allowing the LG to get bitch-made and costing us a TD.

All the things in this post- are on the shoulders of no one other than Frank Reich and that is why he collects the blame, because he is a terrible HC!