View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 12:36 AM
Post whore

Thanked 1,639 Times in 948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATrain View Post
I've been lurking on the site and have been tempted to post for awhile now, especially when I read comments like these. But it's also these comments which have kept me from doing so, bc I know it's quick sand of illogic. People keep struggling and struggling to apply logic, but the more one struggles, the deeper one sinks into a bottomless pit. yet it is so hard to resist because the need to talk sense pulls one in despite the knowledge that it's a waste of so much time and energy.

But fuck it, here goes: your position is that coaching doesn't matter, it has virtually no impact. That the Patriots stumbled over themselves into five super bowls, like the proverbial monkeys in a room who accidentally type out war and peace. That the fact the saints went to pieces the year Payton was suspended was just a coincidence.

Let's say all that is true. Then why do you fight the proposal to fire this coach?? If coaching doesn't matter, you should be ambivalent towards the idea, shouldn't you? In fact, you should be pushing to get rid of all coaches on the Colts payroll and use that money to sign more talent!

If you said that, at least it would follow some semblance of logic. As it stands, you are backing yourself into a corner and saying things you can't possibly believe all because you just don't want to admit you got this one wrong.

No need to respond, I hate trying to get sand out of those nether regions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The mistake you're making is assuming I care about them firing Pagano beyond the chance that it creates to get one of the horribly bad head coaches that will actively hinder the team. I don't, as I've stated numerous times.