Thread: Out of Luck
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
For all the "fake news"ers...

Can someone please simply provide one, just one, legitimate reason to not even come close to stating anything about when he can be expected to practice? Anything- just provide something that makes sense...

Like it or not, and obviously a lot on here don't, this team, this lack of any semblance of fucking PR, is inviting this type of shit. Oh say what you want about not having to respond to unfounded rumors blah blah blah... From Irsay, through Ballard, down to Cuck- they are feeding this monster by doing this shit.

WHY?
I agree and the one person that puts an end to this bullshit is Luck himself. Hey, he's a big boy now and does not need daddy, an agent or any one from the Colts to speak on his behalf. People can continue to ask the question WHY should he and why listen to irresponsible radio talk show so I'll ask the question why shouldn't he talk? If I'm Luck I would be damned if Irsay, Ballard or Pagano is going to continue to allow an embarrassing situation to fester and grow even messier. This was bad enough as the clown show with how they handled the backup scenario but now this crap.