Thread: 8 of 9
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 01:19 PM

Thanked 1,197 Times in 528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
October 14th - We were 1-5 after losing by less than a TD to the Eagles & Texans. It was odd, but even the games we lost by more than a TD seemed like we were closer than the score might indicate. Even the Patriots game was not out of the question (until it really was). We outscored them in the second half, without Leonard and without TY.

Absolutely no one thought it would be possible that the colts would win 7 of their next 8 games. Only two other teams since the merger have made the playoffs after a 1-5 start.

If we see two more weeks of good colts football I am happy with this season. The fact that such will get us into the playoffs is mind-blowing.
Ummm, we need help to get into the playoffs.

Even if we take care of business and win our next two games, we need either PIT or BAL to drop a game over the next two weeks. Either/or, not both.

However, while I agree that BAL has a tough game at KC and PIT has a nightmare game at NO, both could win those games, win out and we would be on the outside looking in.

So, I agree that I am pleased as punch with the season and consider it a success, it is not a WILL get into the playoffs. It is a MAY get into the playoffs.

Walk Worthy,
The Following User Says Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Pez (12-18-2018)