View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 04:21 PM

I don't feel the need to figure out whether this is the same or better version of Luck. I just feel we are incredibly fortunate to have him back and performing so well. I saw a video clip on Facebook last week from one of their practices. It was a QB challenge between Walker, Brissett and Luck. They performed it in that order. The QB coach had stacked two 30 gallon plastic trash cans on top of each other so the second was raised up on the base of the first, with the opening up. They were stacked on the very outer back corner of the end zone. The QBs were standing around the 40ish yard line...... 3 tosses each. Walker: missed the trash can 3 times by alot....not even close. Brissett: knocked the top trash can off it's base 3 times with a hell of a velocity. Andrew: Gently lopped the football into the trashcan 3 times w/out the can even wobbling on it's base. Nothing but net. Heard Ebron interview on DD show today....he couldn't say enough about how catchable Luck's balls are vs. what he's used to......makes sense given that we are seeing Luck make some mediocre receiver talent look serviceable.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1965southpaw For This Useful Post:
Indystu2 (01-02-2019), Racehorse (11-15-2018), sherck (11-16-2018)