Thread: so Donald Trump
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 01:41 AM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,038 Times in 1,866 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDcolt View Post
Agreed. the people that voted for Trump for America just blew their wad on a fucking crook who fucks over the middle class, pays no taxes, and wants to lead our country like a strong leader.... Putin, yeah the dude that kills news reporters, invades other countries, just approved a law allowing others to slap the fuck out of others without it being a crime. I am Still shocked that I live in a country with so many ignorant people or crazy assholes. It is insane to me people thought his shit speech was so great last night. In comparison to his insane shit he preached during the campaign, yeah it was at least structured, but still horrible.

And let me just state this to any racist islamophobe that may read this. I am a white male physician. but many "brown" legal immigrants, visa holders etc were affected by this recent travel ban. Including 10 thousand mother fucking doctors. all those. There was not a single sorry, apology, acknowledgment of their colossal fuck up. Just wait until your rights become reduced, I'll be happy to hear what you have to say then
Every empire in world history has eventually fallen. If nothing is done, it sure looks like it's our turn. I never thought I'd see the day. My tax return might go towards weapons and ammo.