Thread: Paris Campbell
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 11:32 PM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts
Default Paris Campbell

Okay, on a night of unbelievably terrible news and one that leaves us reeling in a world of surreal shitness...

I know this is VERY premature and it is entirely too early to read SHIT into SHIT, and maybe he knew this was coming and was sitting there like "WTF man, I was gonna have an all-pro rookie year and now I gotta deal with this shit".... but anyway...

I watched PC tonight, and this guy does not seem like he is engaged at fucking all. Had great seats tonight, 45 YL and 10 rows up. I am telling you this team is a team that spends a LOT of time talking to each other, high fiving, chest bumping, big groups huddling, small tribes chatting, they ALL seem to feed off one another and with the Maniac patrolling the sidelines, it is constant energy and engagement. PC- stood off by himself, in street clothes, essentially the whole game. The only person I saw him interact with was Hooker, period.

I am sure GBB will tell me that it's all good and be pissed I am broaching such a topic with no background in teammate relations... but I can tell you this- it looked a hell of a lot like Jerry Hughes when he was here sitting on the sidelines by himself as if the rest of the team didn't even exist.

Again, very early and I sincerely hope this is nothing and just bad perception but the body language was not real great.