Thread: Trump is gone
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
pretending there is a political party that is good or bad is simply stupid. these clowns don't give a fuck about you or me. the goal is to cause the divide between us and present us with problems and encourage our infighting as they just enrich themselves and their buddies while we completely ignore that we are taxed to the gills and get fuck all for the money we pay.

they tell you the guy on foodstamps is your problem while they subsidize already rich companies while we are just doing our best to put our kids through college. its a scam. bait and switch.

trickle down economics has destroyed this country. the media has destroyed this country. the assholes in the senate, house and white house are destroying this country and couldn't give a fuck about the working men and women

but hey we get to chant fuck joe biden at sporting events so i guess that will show them.

someone show me where trump, biden, pelosi or mcconnell tried to help the working class americans. lets see it.
Dude, we don't agree on much, but this is fucking dead on target. Anyone who thinks a republican over a democrat, and vice-versa in office is the answer is the fucking problem. Politicians are fucking leaches who will suck the soul out of you. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM!!!!

Someone let me know the last time a republican gubment actually shrunk the gubment, or the left actually helped the truly down trodden. I'll wait. We have been getting straight up ass fucked for over 100 years.
omahacolt (10-03-2021), Racehorse (10-02-2021)