Thread: Trump is gone
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 01:05 AM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
im sure you didn't read it but the process of overthrowing the government came out this week. by one of trumps lawyers if i remember right. they had a very clear plan to stop the certification of the election. what is more dangerous than that?

i have not been a fan of biden. just as i suspected i wouldn't be. i don't think the democrats are going to do much to help the american people. just like i don't think the republicans will either. overall i think they are both working for the same people. and thats not us.

the afghanistan shit show? caused by.....checks notes....the republicans and george bush. trump had the right idea to leave. he should have got us out under is watch if he was so perfect. just like he should have made his great health care plan. but hey, people have to golf right?? afghanistan was going to be a shit show no matter who got us out.

the dems putting harris at the forefront of the party is beyond stupid. nobody likes her. i don't think she is a good person.

generally i think we as people, right leaning or left, could easily sit down and hash out whatever differences we have. i know a lot of republican dudes that i talk to and we can usually agree on most things when we strip away the nonsense propaganda being thrown at us from all angles.
I never said Trump was perfect. I even said I didn't care for some of what Trump said or did. But your post is pretty spot on.