View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 01:39 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,271 Times in 2,018 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post

It's funny how quickly opinions change around here. One week, the OL is da bomb, but if they have one bad game, they're over-rated. JB has a stellar game, throwing 4 TDs and it's let's hope we can lock him up without breaking the bank. Marlin Mack is awesome, Marlin Mack is too fragile.

Bottom line, all these players are human and they have good and bad games. I saw Nelson whiff on a key block that would have resulted in a huge run had he made it. It doesn't mean he sucks, it was just one play. There is not a single player in the NFL that doesn't have some shitty plays during each game. It's too early to write JB off, but I do agree he has flaws. If the right opportunity comes along, I agree with finding a better option, but not at the cost of block busting trade to move on draft day. This team still have way too many holes to fill and depth to attain.

I still believe this team can make the playoffs, but without Luck, I never thought they could go far and I still don't. I'm just enjoying what we have, a good coach, a great GM, and a lot of youth with bright futures. It could be a lot worse, I live in NY and most of my friends are either Giants or Jets fans.

o

Brian Hoyer, also ........ after the Steelers game, the general consensus of the board-at-large seemed to be that he was a more-than-adequate 2nd string quarterback. After the Dolphins game, he could not be run out of town fast enough.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
albany ed (11-22-2019)