View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
We can certainly debate the merits of Ballard's philosophy. I'm just translating that philosophy into a projection of what the Colts will do in free agency, which leads me to conclude that Houston isn't going to happen.

I've said this in other threads as well, but I don't find it worthwhile to fantasize about adding guys like Bell or Brown or Houston or trading up for Bosa when none of those things have a remote chance of happening. I'd rather try to figure out who might be the next Denico Autry.
Understood. And for the record I’m not pushing for Houston necessarily. I think I get pegged as someone that wants every big name free agent and wants Ballard to spend every nickel available, but that’s not the case at all. I simply want to see him adequately attempt to address team needs. I didn’t feel he did last year - particularly at WR. I hope he doesn’t do the same thing this year with pass rush. And I’d be livid if he passed on help specifically to make sure Turay gets snaps. Make him earn the snaps.

Za’darius Smith is a name the Colts are being linked to that fits the Autry mold IMO and I’d be good with that signing.
The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
VeveJones007 (03-11-2019)