View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 01:47 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,266 Times in 2,014 Posts
Default NFL Forum Suggestion

o

It's rather well-known that the NFL Forum section here on ColtFreaks is rarely used or even looked at by the majority of this site's posters.

Subsequently, I would like to make a suggestion.

Perhaps we could compromise, and use the main forum for everything Colts-elated, plus a few exceptions ....... such as the Super Bowl (regardless of whether or not the Colts are playing in it) and games in which the Colts are not playing but its fans have a vested interest in the outcome of (such as Titans games when the Colts are battling them for the division title and/or any kind of playoff position.)

If we do that, then maybe we can all make a concerted effort to actually use the NFL forum for other things, such as any and all playoff games (with the exception of the Super Bowl) ...... I've started a thread for next week's conference championship games in the NFL forum.

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138492

If we could use that thread for next week's games (as opposed to just starting one on the main board), then I myself will immediately make a Super Bowl thread on the main board at the completion of those 2 games on Sunday night.

So if we do this thing, and we're all on board for next week's conference championship games in the thread that I made in the NFL forum, perhaps that will jump-start/reignite this site's interest for said section for the future ...... as opposed to just ignoring that section, and putting everything on the main board (which is what is currently being done.)

If people DO NOT wish to take this suggestion, I understand ...... but if that's the case, then I appeal to Puck to simply abolish the NFL forum, because there really is no point in having a section on ColtFreaks that nobody cares about and/or pays any attention to.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 01-24-2022 at 01:52 PM.