Thread: Politics
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Prepare to be attacked by people who think the guy in the White House is the most important part of their lives. It is sad that they can hate him so much, but thought it was wrong of anyone to question Obama in any way. News flash: the President does not make you life better or worse; you do!
My life has been fine under Trump, just as it had been under Obama. Some people believe in higher principles than just what affects them daily. But admittedly, that’s not a typical Trumpian view is it? I can see the danger and damage of Trump while my life is just fine. Kinda weird conservatives want it both ways - your life is on you, Trump isn’t effecting it. But he’s great because he’ll appoint judges that will rule in certain ways! Can’t have it both ways. Either government has an affect or it doesn’t. But if you don’t see the issues with having the leader of a country brag about his television ratings during a pandemic or mocks a disabled reporter then there isn’t much that can be said to you. Either you have values or you don’t.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
Chaka (04-08-2020), omahacolt (04-08-2020)