View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 11:16 AM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
No one even touched him in college he was so fast. It actually is a fairly common problem with guys like this. They got away with carrying the ball away from the body in college because they were such better athletes than everyone else. Ball security can be taught though, and it is more just a discipline issue, usually they learn after they cost their team a game or some other huge mistake. Pretty common NFL rookie issues. At least he isn't a RB with ball security problems.

The plus side is he caught all 5 passes thrown his way. Hands is something we really need right now. Also he isn't a small guy, you see him take on Fitzpatrick and actually knock him back. Fitzpatrick is a big safety.

One other thing, Cambell had x-rays on his hand after the game. The results were inconclusive. So there might be an issue there.
I saw PC make some ball handling corrections throughout the game. By the 3rd quarter he was wrapping it up before anyone got close to him.

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."