View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
5). Pascal looking like Reggie at times today. It is very unfortunate he isn’t just playing the 3 or 4 role. Dude is just great. Specials, good hands, field awareness, and he blocks his dick off. Love that dude
No question. Nice to see him step it up with all of our WR injuries. Easy guy to root for.

Quote:
7). Campbell can play football. I just don’t think he will ever be the guy we want him to be. That’s a prediction made with very little info. I could be wrong. He has talent
I'm curious what he did that makes you question his ceiling after today's game. To my untrained eye, he looked really explosive and a potential difference maker (albeit with ball security issues), but your technical knowledge is far greater than mine so I'm wondering what you saw. Watching him jet through the Steelers defense was one of the high points in the game for me. I might be wrong, but I don't think he dropped any passes either.

Quote:
9). Where the fuck did Ebron go?
Good question. I'll be interested to see the snap counts because I didn't see him out there very much (and I was looking for him).

Quote:
13). Ya Sin got toasted again but it was what? Once? That’s not so bad in the grand scheme of things. Still a bit worrisome
Rudolph wasn't throwing down the field much, so not sure if that means the DBs were playing lights out, or that was just the Steelers gameplan because they don't trust their QB to make those kind of throws. On the play I think you're referring to, it seemed like Ya Sin was on the guy for most of the route, but the ball was underthown and Ya Sin either didn't recognize this or didn't know how to deal with it.

Quote:
15). Ballard loves his picks and that is great but can we talk about 2 2nd round picks being healthy scratches? Especially Lewis? And Wilson has never played as poorly as ya sin, so I would love to hear that story..
Not sure about Lewis, but I'm guessing the Wilson scratch isn't completely related to his on-field performance. The guy has a history of maturity/practice issues, so perhaps those have surfaced again.

Quote:
They won’t cut Vinnie but they should. He is done.
Seems like its gotta be mental with him. It's not like his body is worn out and he no longer has the ability to perform. He's shown us he still has the leg, but he's just fallen apart for some reason. Agree he won't be cut though.