View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 10:56 PM

Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,758 Posts
Default Quick thoughts on losing to the Steelers. Again

1). On top of all the other shit that has happened since week 1, my laptop took a shit awhile back. So excuse any obvious autocorrect bullshit you may see and I type this up on my phone.

2). Let Brissett sit a week or two. If it is a moderate mcl strain, he will be fine quickly. And honestly, Hoyer isn’t much of a drop off, if at all. Reich can scheme a game plan with Hoyer no problem. Hoyer can execute it. Let Brissett heal.

3). Our oline is overrated. The left side is good. The right side is weak. And we really aren’t a power running team. Overall I think they did ok today. They all had some bad moments. Especially late with Smith but that is who they are and the Steelers are good up front.

4). With our injuries at wr, I wouldn’t mind seeing more passes to the backs. Get these guys some balls in space. Mack was good today. Got owned in pass protection but ran well and his feet and patience has been a welcomed surprise.

5). Pascal looking like Reggie at times today. It is very unfortunate he isn’t just playing the 3 or 4 role. Dude is just great. Specials, good hands, field awareness, and he blocks his dick off. Love that dude

6). Fuck Cain and all his Twitter fanboys. He has 4 catches. Fuck off

7). Campbell can play football. I just don’t think he will ever be the guy we want him to be. That’s a prediction made with very little info. I could be wrong. He has talent

8). I hope Funchess can be a steroid injection into the offense. It needs it

9). Where the fuck did Ebron go?

10). We have almost no talent at dt. Pretty inexcusable if you as me. We have cash and picks. Ballard needs to open his eyes. He has let go of better players than we have.

11). Houston is picking it up. Banogu has some rush ability. Good to see him making something of the Turay injury. He was on Rudolph multiple times.

12). Kenny Moore made some plays. For a tiny dude I fucking love his open field tackling ability.

13). Ya Sin got toasted again but it was what? Once? That’s not so bad in the grand scheme of things. Still a bit worrisome

14). Hooker is a lot better this year than I thought. Why are they playing him at the line so much?

15). Ballard loves his picks and that is great but can we talk about 2 2nd round picks being healthy scratches? Especially Lewis? And Wilson has never played as poorly as ya sin, so I would love to hear that story.

16). What the dick happened to Darius Leonard? Dude needs to find his game.

17). They won’t cut Vinnie but they should. He is done.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (11-04-2019), apballin (11-04-2019), bertjones (11-04-2019), Chaka (11-04-2019), ChoppedWood (11-03-2019), Dewey 5 (11-04-2019), indycolts2 (11-04-2019), njcoltfan (11-04-2019), Pez (11-04-2019), Racehorse (11-04-2019), smitty46953 (11-03-2019), Spike (11-03-2019), YDFL Commish (11-04-2019)