View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 03:25 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,139 Times in 646 Posts

They’re all different to me,

Polian- seemed like he had more control and didn’t have to get approval from Irsay or the head coach. He made his moves and that was that. It worked out but they had Manning so any one of us couldn’t have fucked that up.

Grigson- seemed to be Irsays buddy, Irsay wanted to take back control of his team after Polian and Manning were getting all the credit and it was essentially Irsay making all the moves Grigson was just the face of it. Yet there were still some good moves and those teams dominated the division.

Ballard- seems to work well with owner and coach seems to value their input and allow them to have critical selections when it comes to roster moves, I still believe he wanted to draft Love and was convinced into Wentz by Reich. Then I believe he wanted Fields and Irsay stepped in still believing they were in championship contention there’s no way Ballard wanted Matt Ryan. He prioritizes high character guys and I’ll never fault that these guys truly represent the team on and off the field well. I always felt like that’s why Autry wasn’t resigned he had character shit popping up while he was on the team. Bottom line, show up produce and represent well when you’re not on the field and you will be rewarded seems to be Ballards standard and I’m good with that.
The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (04-06-2024)