View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 11:10 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

o

In my rats' ass of an opinion, the Colts got the best of both worlds in their game against the Giants.

They played crappy for more than half of the game, but still won ........ so they got a wake-up call to remind them that they were not necessarily as great as they looked in their 23-0 shutout against the Cowboys, yet they still managed to escape said game with a win to keep their playoff hopes alive.

I suspect that the defense will play better against the Titans, although not necessarily as well as they played in their previous meeting in Indianapolis, which the Colts easily won by a score of 38-10 ........ and only 3 of those 10 points that the Titans scored that day occurred when it actually mattered.

Reich should have them ready for this game, and I foresee that they will win by about 13 points ........ about halfway in between their margin of victory against the Giants (1) and their margin of victory against the Titans in their previous match-up (28.)

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-26-2018)