View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 10:03 AM

I honestly think the NFL told the refs you just absolutely do not overturn ANYTHING unless its just obvious the wrong call was made, otherwise at least that first TD by the Eagles gets overturned based on what we have seen this year

And if that is what they were told, I am fine with that, because THAT IS WHAT THE RULE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ANYWAY for overturned calls. Not just "Oh I think he bobbled it a bit" or "I am not positive he had control", its supposed to be definitive that it was the wrong call

So basically how they called it in the SB is how its supposed to be called, not how they were doing it all year.

I find the Butler situation interesting as well. A decision by BB with his typical non-answer as an explanation that may very well have cost them the game. And I think it makes it likely Butler leaves NE now in the offseason, could end up coming here with McDaniels.

Most important is the Pats lost

But lets face it, the best of the night was the ELi Manning commercial with Odell.

No one puts Odell in a corner!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
Indiana V2 (02-05-2018), Racehorse (02-05-2018), rcubed (02-05-2018), Spike (02-05-2018)