View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 09:46 PM

Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Tom Brady (yeah, I went there) has played like that for years and no body cares. One bad pass. It was bad because they were in scoring position. Everything else was very good. They had the lead most of the game. He didn't need to force it down the field. He did exactly what he needed to do to keep KC from loading the box.
Something else that doesn't get any pub when there's all this talk of JB dumping dumping dumping. He's thrown two deep throws down the middle that have been huge PI's for Cain. I think the one in KC was the longest penalty in the NFL this year at 53 yards. That doesn't go to anyone's stat sheet but it's a big damn play coming off the arm of the QB.

I will say that I think it was Holder that said if he throws it a 1/2 tick earlier Cain was behind them and it's a certain 6 (assuming he catches it). Nonetheless, it's evidence he WILL throw it down the field- just need to see it more frequently with the set up by these D's that will be loading the box to try to stop the run.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-10-2019)