View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 01:13 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,059 Posts

Houston has one of the best run d’s in the league. With Clowney gone they are better. We weren’t going to run on them today. We needed to pass to win. Still Mack was a few shoe strings away from breaking one. I like Mack but just don’t think he is elite, wonder what a elite back would do behind this line.

Jacoby looked pretty good, sans that bad fumble. His underneath game needs a little more work though, some more touch on those short throws. Big armed QBs often have that issue. RBs aren’t going to catch missiles. I also want him to speed up his reads. Still he is safe with the ball and makes decent decisions. I wonder what he will look like next year. Will he progress? Still a good day and what he needed.

We need to find a second receiver to our next to TY. TY is nearing the end of his career and never really had a running mate except for Reggie for a bit. I wonder how Funchess will look when he gets back.

This team beat a good Houston team. I think they are a better team than last year. It was a good solid win.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (10-21-2019), Pez (10-21-2019), Racehorse (10-21-2019)