View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 06:52 PM

If the game doesn't go so well you can always walk across the street to the Red Garter strip club and cheer yourself up, and in the morning wash down the hangover with breakfast at Biscuits in Broad Ripple. Best breakfast in Indy.

Children's Museum and the Art Museum are great for families or if you want something cerebral to do.

Avoid the East side of 465 loop if you can help it. In general avoid the East Side due to traffic, but outside the 465 loop it is crime-ridden.

If you're looking for lunch downtown I recommend Market Square. Its an indoor market with lots of different food vendors to choose from and a good beer bar on the second floor.

St. Elmo's is world-renowned but very pricey and a little overrated imo. If you like seafood and want to spend a boatload of money, Oceanaire is the place to go.

Mass Ave and Fountain Square are decent nightlife districts and fairly safe compared to other big cities. Broad Ripple is a nightlife spot too but can be sorta dicey. Especially for someone who is visiting from another country.

I hope you enjoy your visit though! I've lived here all my life so if you have any specific questions just shoot me a message. Or if you want my phone number to text me while you're here with any advice you can do that too.

Salud!