Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,138 Times in 645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

You're exact words were ......

o

o

All over the place, my ass. I took exactly what you said, and I made a congruent comparison. It's not a matter of the fact that Mahomes is in a different class than Franklin overall as player, it's a matter of you "holding players to standards that they create" as you said, as the best player in the game at their position. If the best LB in the game makes that play, then the best QB in the game doesn't make back-to-back plays resulting in 14 points for the opponent, and subsequently costing his team the game. You're exact words, and your logic.

o
How is comparing a Super Bowl winner to a LB that’s never won a playoff game congruent?

Not even close, you picking and choosing shit

That’s not my logic that’s shit you’re creating

My words were also the more you achieve the more you get a pass funny how you didn’t highlight that

So if Ray Lewis drops a pick in his last year… no I’m not yelling stone hands at him.

However a 6th year guy that’s never won anything and claims to be “the best” yet he has 1 career INT and one hits him in the chest… yes he’s stone hands there’s more to linebacker then just making tackles but that’s just my logic.

Last edited by apballin; 12-30-2023 at 04:47 PM.