View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 07:39 AM
Accidental Administrator

DeGuglielmo said this to the Star in September about his thoughts on this line in April:
Quote:
DeGuglielmo: “You could see they didn’t carry their heads high, and as a unit, there were a lot of issues they needed to work out, whether it be personnel or technique or things like that."

"They didn’t look like they were walking around like they were roosters with their chest out and they were singing a good song. They were melancholy when we started this thing. Now I see the personalities, I see them communicating with one another in a way I didn’t see early on. It’s good growth.”
You take everything the coach says to the media with a grain of salt, but even well salted, this seems like a marked improvement over Philbin's comments after game 10 last year:

Quote:
Philbin: “We have to play better, I think consistency has been the biggest thing we’re going to harp on when we get back [from the bye]. You just haven’t [executed] well enough, long enough. Whether it’s one game or whether it’s a quarter."

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."
The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post:
Spike (11-12-2018)