Thread: Get vaccinated
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Profanity to hide your ignorance
I'm surprised you can spell ignorance. The irony in you using that word is astounding.

Why would anyone get a vaccine when it doesn't prevent anyone from getting covid? And if it does why the fuck do you care if someone has it or not if you're vaccinated?

I have had covid 3 times confirmed by state testing sites. I am not vaxxed. I never died, or was remotely close to dying. Push come to shove I wouldn't have even missed a days work.

Definition of vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Fuck off with your relentless bullshit about a vaccine and damn mask that are as useless as you are. I'll be glad when you weak minded soft pussies just fade away into obscurity. You bring no real value to the world. All you fucking do is complain relentlessly cause your little feelings got hurt or someone doesn't agree with you.
Racehorse (03-02-2022), Spike (03-02-2022)