View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 06:00 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,661 Times in 2,046 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I just said no GM is 100 %. Its hard to grade WR when the Qb is hurt (this year) or the Qb has a noodle arm (last year)

Understaffed? There is no pleasing fans. They hit o the O line, rb, and Lb and wr. Pascal doesnt suck. And the kid , Pittman have looked good, last year and the first 2 games. TY being available would have helped.

The biggest problem has been Qb. When Luck retired it started a cycle of 1 and done Qbs. If Ballard had channeled his inner Belicheat and tanked last season, who knows?

You want Grigson back? Bill Tobin?

Sitting behind a computer every NFL fan thinks they are geniuses.

The wild card NO ONE knows is what did Jim Irsay want Grigson to do. I doubt that Ballard has had as much control as Polian. Go back and read Irsays comments, he is for aggressive decisions.
You really have no concept of football outside the Colts. None of these WRs are number ones. Pascal should be 4th, but he is likely our best. You know what also makes it hard to evaluate WRs, when they are hurt all the time.

Can I have Bill Polian back?

Everyone sits behind a computer. Guess what, that’s the job. You become Gm people will second guess you.

When Luck retired it set them back that season. Then they chose a stop gap in rivers. Then they went and got Wentz. At a certain point you have to commit. They are acting like it’s Wentz. But the scouts are at Malik Willis game last weekend and this weekend.

Notice you dodged my salary cap question.

I have no idea what that last paragraph is supposed to mean.