View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 02:48 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I’m not asking him to be right 100% of the time, but you and others act like he is. A 50% success rate is highly successful when it comes to the draft. The average is probably closer to 35%. I’m tired of you and the apologists. He doesn’t get a feee pass. We are in year 5, three years removed from Luck. They can’t use it as an excuse anymore.

Simple question, have we gone into the previous four years with a surplus in the cap? Don’t exaggerate and distort or dismiss what I’m saying. Have we been under the cap by a lot or not?

However we’ve gone into each year with obvious flaws that are not properly addressed. If people on this board can see them, the Colts can as well. Understaffed at WR, understaffed at pass rusher, understaffed at oline. It’s maddening. It’s like he is holding back for some reason. If you build your offense around the oline then you better make sure you have some insurance. They want to mitigate the QB responsibilities with a good line, then it cannot be allowed to fall apart if they are missing a tackle.

And they thought originally Fisher was going to miss more time. So that means they were willing to move forward for even longer.
I just said no GM is 100 %. Its hard to grade WR when the Qb is hurt (this year) or the Qb has a noodle arm (last year)

Understaffed? There is no pleasing fans. They hit o the O line, rb, and Lb and wr. Pascal doesnt suck. And the kid , Pittman have looked good, last year and the first 2 games. TY being available would have helped.

The biggest problem has been Qb. When Luck retired it started a cycle of 1 and done Qbs. If Ballard had channeled his inner Belicheat and tanked last season, who knows?

You want Grigson back? Bill Tobin?

Sitting behind a computer every NFL fan thinks they are geniuses.

The wild card NO ONE knows is what did Jim Irsay want Grigson to do. I doubt that Ballard has had as much control as Polian. Go back and read Irsays comments, he is for aggressive decisions.